OptiStore ONE™ can significantly increase your productivity by automatically performing several tasks such as:
Live order status – Simply scan a lab tray barcode or invoice barcode and customers will automatically be notified.
Send Text Message and E-mail notifications – can reduce the need to manually call customers.
- Automatically transmit orders to the lab - Link to over 400 connected labs around North America using
E-mail suppliers – can reduce the need for old style faxes and manually written orders.
E-mailed sales reports - Send sales reports to yourself and your accountant.
OptiStore ONE™ makes booking an appointment for individuals and families fast and simple
Website integration – customers can book appointments using your website. Those appointments will automatically appear in the appointment schedule to you and your doctor.
QR code appointments – using a smart phone, customer appointments are automatically transferred to all of their devices and calendars.
- Send Text Message and E-mail notifications – can reduce the need to manually call customers.
OptiStore ONE ™ connects with your favorite on-line storage services
Customer Rx – Save customer’s physical prescriptions by taking a photo with your smart phone or tablet and upload them into the cloud
Lab invoices and other documents – Save lab receipts and other necessary paper work into the cloud
Streamline your practice’s efficiency by connecting with your doctor
- Dedicated station– integrates with the appointment schedule offering a live look at arriving patients, thus making it fast and easy for the doctor to complete an exam. This station could also be re-purposed for non-doctor days.
- Customized hard copy chart – Patients will no longer need to fill out a chart again. OptiStore ONE™ can produce a chart for each doctor in your practice and fill out areas that customers would have done in the past.
- Print prescriptions – customized template for each doctor in your practice, including their signature.
- E-mail prescriptions – makes it easier to manage customers.
Get the most out of your team. OptiStore ONE™ makes it easy to:
Employee hours – Keep track of employee hours with ID cards.
Sales productivity – See which employees generate the most income.
My Orders – Allow employees to take ownership of orders to ensure their customers products have been delivered and paid in full.
Commission – Create rules and calculate commission sales.
Automatically keeping track of inventory for one or multiple locations
Inventory – automatically adjust stock levels for items that have been bought, sold and returned.
Consignment – keep track of items sold on consignment.
- Labelling - Barcode and tag items to be sold using Avery labels, cardstock, brother p-touch or a dedicated optical tag label printer.
Package deals – make promotional combos for frequently sold items.
Brand your products – include your company logo on all merchandise.
- Track Inventory expenses – registers all inventory related expenses including shipping, handling, taxes and miscellaneous expenses.
Track accounts payable - know the balance owing to suppliers as well as previous payments.
Store inventory transfers – import / export inventory between locations.
- speed up data entry by connecting to an online catalog of styles.
Point of Sale
OptiStore ONE™ turns your computer into a full Point of Sales terminal
- Payment Terminal
– Integrates with all major payment processors.
- Cash drawer
– cash drawer for cash management.
- Barcode scanner
– built-in support to scan inventory, package deals and coupons.
- Barcode invoice
– Track all orders using a barcode scanner.
- Notify customers
– by simply scanning a barcode.
- Website integration
– Customers can check the status of their order online.
- Multiple Prescription Support
– the system can use the current Rx or choose from a set of previous ones.
- Package deals and combos
– save time by using frequently used combinations of sold items.
- Insurance payment tracking
- including ODSP, MCSS, Indian Affairs, etc.
OptiStore ONE™ makes it easy to keep your customers
E-mail or text reminders:
Mail merge to recall customers for:
- Orders ready for pickup
- Expired contact lens
- Expired Rx
- Expired insurance
- Product demographics
- Easily print mailing labels, letters and envelopes directly using both Microsoft® Word™ and Excel™
- Easily generated e-mail lists to work with major mass marketing e-mail tools such as MailChimp® or SendGrid®.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Word™ and Excel™
Manage your business wherever you have an available Internet connection.
- Remote office
– Work from any where in the World using an Internet connection
- Cloud based
- never worry about upgrades.
- Keep your focus on sales
and let us handle the technical issues!